Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011: Elder Bowles

Dear mom and dad:

In California the last week of August claims to be the hottest days of the YEAR!!! Well it is the last week of August and everyday it gets up to 95-100 by 11:30 and it will stay at that temperature until about 5:00. Then it will start cooling down. This week was a good week. We have a total of 4 investigators 2 with a baptismal dates. I am so excited and we are working with them closely so they can get baptized soon.

That might be dad's hobby-- going fishing. Yes Derek's year is almost up, I can't believe it. The first 6 months is slow then it gets faster and faster then you know you are going back home. I want to be the best missionary I can be. Slowly I am getting some respect from other people. All I can do is be an example to everyone. It's been a good week and I will work hard to get those two people to be baptized.


Thank you and I love you
Elder Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment