Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tuesday September 18, 2012: Elder Bowles


Dear Mom and Dad:
 
You must understand I am really tired because today we went to the temple.  We woke up at 3:00am in the morning and by the end of the day I will have been awake for 17 hours so I will try and remember what happened this week.
 
No byu lost!!!! Such a close game.   Grandma told me a lot about it, we kicked a field goal but it hit the pole. so close.  We are prepared for the Boise game at Boise.   That will be another big game to watch.  I heard Boise lost once and we lost once.  Yes I am enjoying my new area and it's going wonderful, I just keep forgeting to give you my new address.  Once again I don't have my planner with me because we just got back from the temple.  We are getting a little more busy and it is picking up.  Two days ago we also had stake conference and one of the recent converts from our ward spoke at stake conference.  She bore her testimony on how she was led to this true and living church.  It was really good and she had a good testimony and is doing awesome in the gospel.   At stake confernce they addressed the members about missionary work on how you can share the gospel better in your homes and where ever you go it was really good.  There are simple ways you can share the gospel.  As Henry B Ering said the best way to share the gospel is to live it.  Good advice for all of us.
 
 Everything is going well-- did a lot of service this week to a nonmember.  I was very excited about that.   Today on the way back from the temple we got to visit and see a Buddist Temple ---yes I have pictures and they are opened only on Tuesday so we got to go and see how the other cultures do and how they worship. I just took picures on the outside, it would not be appropriate on the inside.  So I am sorry I'm really tired.   Next week I will write more, and send pictures and more stuff.
 
Thank you
Love Elder Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment