Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday December 26, 2011: Elder Bowles



Dear mom and Dad,
 
It was good talking to you on Skype.  Well I have been out for a year and I can do it one more year!!  It will go by so fast, then I will be home.  Crazy, I try and not think about it.  Well Carson is really close to my mission and I hope they don't try and find me in Compton.  I will be hidden ha ha.   We talked a lot yesterday so I don't know what to talk about.  We have a baptism this Saturday so it should be good and he will be confirmed on the first!!!   First baptism of the year.  Have a great day and I will talk more next week.  Its just you know we talked yesterday so I am talking to you again.  Love you and have a great new years eve!!!!  Whoo one more year to go.
 
Love you,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment