Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011: Elder Bowles

Dear Mom and Dad:

Everything is good and I had a fantastic week. I am going to tell you this before I forget. I need a mapping done on my cochlear implant. IT's time and needs be mapped. I have been using the cellphone quite frequently and I am having a hard time understanding people on the street. So my Cochlear implant needs to be mapped. As soon as possible would be good thanks. You can call sister Burbert about that.

You are probably wondering who is staying and who is going. Elder Sturdevant is leaving and I will be staying for another transfer. My new companion is Elder Wade and I will meet with him tomorrow. So I will find out what he is like. By the end of the transfer with Elder Wade it will be 6months in the area and about 9- 10 months in the Zone. I have been here since February. Yesterday they said a group of missionaries will be almost done with their missions and will be returning home in a couple of days. When I was at that Fireside I saw Elder Sheanshang. I can't believe it. Elder Sheanshang is doing good and can't believe he is in the same mission with me. His Spanish is coming along. My old Companion Elder Serrano is done with his mission and will be returning home on Tuesday back to Mexico. I am going to miss him a lot. He was my companion and is going home. I said goodbye to him and wished him luck in the future. Maybe our paths will cross again. The fireside was a really good and spiritual experience. The spirit was so strong in that room you could feel it. That fireside gave me the motivation to work hard in my area and get a baptism in the cerritos 1st ward. I am going to work harder. At the Fireside all the Missionaries sang WE BRING THE WORLD HIS TRUTH then at the end of the fireside all the missionaries sang the closing song GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN. It was so good and gave me the motivation to work harder.

Don't forget my coclhear implant and that it needs to be mapped so I can communicate better. Thanks I love you and there will be more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment