Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tuesday December 4, 2012: Hermana Bowles


 
Hola Padres.

wow....crazy day.

couple things.

1. can you deposit more $$ in my account?  Trying to buy a few things before I get home.
2. can you send 5 pictures of me before the mission (ideas: folk band shot, picture from my farewell card, baby picture, something decent) to the assistants TODAY?   Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I had no idea and they just told me...... 

Thank you thank you for the hair appointment.   Hermana Vasquez sends her thank you, too.  She wants you to straighten it really well.  hahahaha.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday dad! wow.   feliz feliz cumpleanos.  I hope you feel wiser and have the best day ever!!!

So we are in trio now....with Hna. Farias from Paraguay.  Sunday we were walking to an appointment and BOOM the loudest ear splitting thunder I have ever heard and then a torrential down pour.  We walked huddled under 2 umbrellas with soaked shoes. The good news is that in a trio you can get so much more done.  Four families came to church!!!! 

Sorry there is nothing in this email.  My account wouldn`t open.

Love always,
Hermana Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment