Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Monday December 10, 2012: Hermana Bowles--Last email from Iquitos



Hola mom and dad.
 
This is my last email fom Iquitos and I don't have words to describe how I feel right now.  I never knew that 18 months could fly by so fast.  Im sorry this email is horrible....I just cannot even think right now.
 
Christmas is definitely in the air!!!  President and his wife came this last week.  We had a Christmas lunch, put on santa hats and sang christmas songs, played christmas jeopardy, and watched a christmas video. Hermana Yolanda has now decorated her house FULL Christmas.  When you walk in the front door you feel like you have entered the North Pole or something with all of the lights and swirling christmas trees.  She covered her couch cushions to look like presents.
 
Remember Jack and Mariela from Morales?  President wrote me and said that his wife was finally baptized!  It is so incredible how this family is finally active.  How special that we were able to help them.
 
Iquitos is such special place.  no....lima norte is such a special place.  I will see you all soon :)
 
Love always,
Hermana Bowles


No comments:

Post a Comment