Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday August 6, 2012: Elder Bowles--Baptism on Saturday

 
Dear Mom and Dad:
 
First answer to your question-- Yes I got my debit card on Saturday and the journal came on Friday, I thought that was funny.  Do you have to activate the card first before I use the new one?   What do I do.  It has been a slow week not much happened. Still recovering from that experience last week.  The family is doing well and and they are still recovering from their loss, but everything is going well.  Good news is our investigator is getting baptized this Saturday!!!!!  She has been waiting for this for a long time and it is finally here.  Mostly we are just focusing on her and prepare for the baptism.  It is going to be a really good day this Saturday.
 
These are one of the weeks where nothing has happened sorry.  But that recent convert she bore a powerful testimony yesterday.  It was a really good fast and testimony meeting . I enjoyed it.  There are lot's of good people out there lot's of good members who do good things. That's what I learned this week. Sorry not much to say.  More updates next week.
Love you mom and dad and yes I am doing well-- eating well and yes I wash my sheets.  Some Elders never wash their sheets that's why they are a little stinky ha ha

 Love you bye

No comments:

Post a Comment