Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday August 11, 2012: Hermana Bowles


Hola Padrecitos.
 
Woohoo for finally getting a picture sent. 
 
The only package I got had my card in it and I also got a letter from Garrett.....hmm...Elder Bowles....which made my week.  He was so cute and even mentioned how he knows his handwriting has gotten better--it truly has!  HAha...there are still miracles going on.. 
 
What would you say if I wanted to permanently straighten my hair here?  Hahah....speak now or forever hold your peace.
 
Such a wonderful night Saturday and morning because Hermana Ida (Erick's mom) was baptized and confirmed.  She arrived at the chapel 40 minutes before everyone else.  When she put on her baptism suit it was nearly all we could do to take a few pictures with her before because she wanted to get in ''la piscina'' (the pool).  I`ll never be able to get the image out of my head when we were in the hall waiting for her to change.  We`re standing there chatting and she comes out, sees her son, and they have the biggest hug of all time. She walked towards us and kept patting her suit down and smiling as she walked towards us.  Hermana Ida is such an example to me.  What an experience knowing her family.
 
lots of love.
Hermana Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment