Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27, 2011: Letter to Grandma Dew--Hermana Bowles

Hi Grandma:


Oh I bet Sierra's song was so good!! Which songs did she sing? That will be so fun to have little Blake for a couple days. He's probably a little man by now. Yeah, monotonous doesn't even begin to describe the diet here, I'm turning into a little rice ball. The food is really predictable and all the same color....tannish brownish cream. (that's the color of the sky, too, because it's so smoggy we never see the blue) I'm craving fresh fruit and a garden salad. We had fish today at lunch, though, which was really really good. Temple trip was this morning and so wonderful! My Spanish isn't great, but I like not getting headphones and trying to figure it out in Spanish. Sounds like you're enjoying summer---haha I keep forgetting that the cold here is winter. Doesn't really seem like winter without snow :)
Love always, Hermana Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment