Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 2011: Elder Bowles

Dear Mom and Dad,
SI si si, Our investigator came to church yesterday. He said he liked it, liked the music , and even participated in class. We are going to be teaching him this Wednesday. We have taught him for 3 weeks and he is in Jacob right now. He is almost in Mosiah.

A lot of my cross country friends are coming home from their missions. It's crazy. Good for Tyler, I hope he has everything ready for his mission. The hardest part is like I am ready I want to get in the MTC.

I loved the rodeos. I remember going to it and seeing all the events. When I get back from my mission that is going to be my tradition every year is going to the rodeo. I love rodeos and I want to keep doing the tradition like grandpa does.

Kristin is in Peru. She said she didn't get to Peru till 3:30 am in the morning. She must have been so tired. I feel bad she sat at the runway for 2 hours. I wonder why they were waiting for 2 hours. It usually waits 15-30 minutes. Kristin has to get used to the food now and she said the food is very different there. I believe it and she is not picky. When Kristin goes into a Spanish member's home she has to eat all the food. If Kristin does not, the family will get offended. So she better get used to the food.

Not much happened this week just an investigator came to church!!!!! yes!!! whoooo! Well I love you thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment