Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday January 9, 2012: Hermana Bowles



Hola Familia:

Really good week!  Things have calmed down here from the holidays.

Nilda and her kids came back from vacation!  Went the other night to
see if she was there because her cell phone wasn`t working and she was
so excited to see us.  Other good news is that one of the less-actives
we`ve been working with came with her two little girls for the first
time yesterday!  We made good progress with a lot of people in the
branch.

In piano classes this week we learned the first two lines really
simplified of Choose the Right.

wow....my message just got deleted.  oops....... more next week.

love,
Hermana Bowles
 
Hola grandma....

I had to laugh at your new brand of spanish that you`re inventing
because I understood it without a second glance.  I didn`t even pause
to realize it was a little off until you said something......Gringas
unite!

CANCER SPOTS?!?!?!?!  I am going to apply sunblock double time now.
I`ve slacked off with using it because the mornings always start off
overcast and I think I don`t need it when I really do at 2 when the
sun comes out.  I hope your face feels better.

Did mom tell you that I attempted to make a pie here?  It ended up
being more of a trifle because we poured layers of vanilla pudding over
cookies and banana.  It needed a little more time in the fridge before
serving but it was still really yummy for the Christmas Dinner with
the Familia Bardalez.

Today for P-day, Hna. Nuñez and I are going to go to an investigators
house who cooks all the time.  We`re going to learn a Peruvian dish
from her.....I hope it`s easy enough that I don`t get lost in
translation! :)

Love you lots.
Hermanita Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment