Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30, 2011: Elder Bowles

Dear Mom and Dad,

It has been in the 80 degrees this whole week and it has been nice.    Kristin, get everything on that list no matter what.   Even though it might look ridiculous just get it.   The church knows what you need and what you don't.   Get everything on that list!!!   Do you understand?   Kristin what is you address for your LDS mail so we can communicate while you are on your mission?

Elder Serrano is from Mexico.   He his a Spanish speaking elder and learned English when he came here.   He just only knew spanish.   He speaks very good English.   He has been out for 1 year and a half.   He goes home thisSseptember.   He does not want to go home, he wants to stay.   Memorial day!!!!   We won't do anything special just clean our apartment, and play chairball at the stake center.   Chair ball is so fun.   It's when you get a chair and a soccerball. You have to protect your chair.   You can take the soccer ball and try to hit somone else's chair but you can't let the soccer ball hit your chair or you are out of the game.   Very fun!!    Craig goes in the MTC in one week.   I hope he has gotten everything for his mission and I will get to see him in 2 months.  
Now I am in a new area we kind of have an investigator.   His name is Russell.    Right now he is looking for a church and has questions about this and that . I can tell he was very intrested and will soon be an investigaor.   He is very nice.

I have tried on my hearing aid this week.   It does not work,  It died and went to heaven (ha ha).   It was really old and gave up.   If you want to find a hearing aid on my right ear I am okay with that. I will focos on my mission and find people.   It's okay don't feel bad I just always have to ddapt and carfully listen to the people.   Did you get to see Tyler this week?   How does he look?   Does he know I am on a mission in Long Beach California?   I can't believe Tre comes home in one month.   Lots of people are going home and coming in the mission.

I love you Mom and Dad and Kristin and of course Harley.   Thanks for keeping me supported.   I love you talk more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment