Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8, 2011: Elder Bowles

Hi mom how are you?   Hope you got my letter. Everything is fine at the MTC. The food is great you can get seconds or thirds. I have gained some weight at the MTC. About 4 pounds but I just lost 3 pounds so I really gained a pound. Tuesday is my P Day And I am in the laundry mat. I never seen so many dryers and washers. I love the MTC. I am really enjoying it. We sit in the class room all day long. My companion name is Elder Robison. He is okay?????. Say hello to Harley for me. I miss him a lot. My schedule is waking up at 7:00 sit in the room till 9:30 It was worn out for the first 3 days. Tell everyone hello. I need Brother Nelson's home address so I can write to him. Ask me if you have any more questions about the MTC. It's Fun. I love you


Elder Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment